Sunday, January 24, 2010

i miss you

last nite . when i'm all alone in my room . then i realize how much i miss u . tears drop from my eyes and i keep calling your name even i know that you will not come back .

it has been and ages since you left me . but still i can't find anyone that can replace you . the way you looked at me . the way you hugged me . the way you kissed me . the way you treated me . the way you talked to me . the way you smile at me . the way you loved me . all that still fresh in my memory .

oh how much i wish i can turn back time . so that i can do better for you . show you how much i love u . how much i care . how priceless you are to me .

your love so pure . until you can bare with all my stupidity , naughtiness , n sume la yg xbest psl aku yg orang lain xleh tahan . sometimes when i think back all the memories with you make me so happy because at least i have that happy moments with you .

you are the one who make me move on even sometimes i feel like i can't make it . your memories make me feel that no matter what had happened and will happen i'll make sure that i fulfill my promise to you .

thank you .
thank you .
thank you .

may Allah place you with a good person . Amin .

al-Fatihah~