Friday, January 8, 2010

a come back

it's been a long time that i didn't write anything... i've tried but i don't know, i just can't... coz when i write... i write with my heart... and these few months my heart was not stable.. feel kind a bit lost... trying hard to get back on track... too many things happened in my life...

anyway i guess i'm ok now... yeah ok... so for a start just wanna write anything...

just finish watching kungfu panda... was a nice story... really enjoy it and the message in this movie was so meaningful and had touch my heart... thank you to KUMARAN :)... yeah i really need this kind of movie now since i have issue regarding what i wanna do after this...

it's been a week that i've quit my job... and still i didn't decide what i want to d after this... i have 2 options... 1st is job hunting, work with people... 2nd run my own business or work for myself...

it is a tough decision to make... haih... life is about making choices and i don't want to pick a wrong option... but there is no right and wrong decision because at that particular time our decision is right based on the information that we have at that time...

how eh...