Sunday, May 30, 2010

chenta hati

Hahaha ape nak tulis ek…
Everytime teringat cmne bole jumpe blk mesti rase nk gelak…
He is my classmate since standard 4 until standard 6
I can’t remember any memory with him – rase cam xde cakap sgt
Suddenly meet him and fall in love
Haha so funny

He is very soft - opposite to my character – am very kasar
He change me a lot –
Dunno why but I’m kind of mendengar cakap die jugak – so weird sbb aku sgt degil sebanarnye – even die slalu ckp I’m so stubborn tp last2 aku ikut gak ckp die :)
Always wanna be by his side – if possible 24-7 :P
Very supportive – bring out the best in me
He is a funny person – always make me smile & laugh
Very romantic – I admit he is very good in words – that’s why ramai peminat
Very caring and responsible
A family-man – whatever it is family will come first
Very charming
Very intelligent – fast learner
Abisla if he baca this sure kembang :P
But he s very sensitive – slalu majuk… mengasah bakat memujuk aku :p
Kalo nk tulis 10 page pun xabis….
Whatever it is I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!!